Wednesday 29 April 2015

Going Live!


 
My book was published last November and apart from one book signing and a Christmas Market I've kept quite low key (apart from some activity on Facebook).  I had other things on my mind like having a new kitchen installed, which a lot of people know is a big deal!  We had to make basic food like sandwiches in the bedroom, and had lots of takeaways. 
Anyhoo!  Getting back to the point, as my new role as Publicity Officer for the Thalian Theatre Group I was in conversation with the guy who has put together our new website, my photograph had to be added for my role on their Committee page.  We'd friended each other on facebook to talk about this then I did a post in regard to my book.  He soon inboxed me, and after a bit of a chat, asked if I'd like to do an interview on Hospital Radio for Basildon about the book!  Not one to miss an opportunity if offered I immediately said yes.  Here is the result of that conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment